Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
DarkGuardian deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Screwing maids

Quote:
Originally Posted by owen10 View Post
not bad bro. u sound like a veteran liao n very good at picking up pinays. mayb u yan dao kia n good at talkin lah. did u post yr pics online?

oh .. i saw this Marge1127's profile before.

Quote: 'i was born and raised in Philipines.. And 5 years back, i migrate to Singapore- to be with my family.'

Hmmm ... seems lik she had been in spore for a pretty long period. she doesnt look like a fling or FL .. seems like some1 lookin for a serious r'ship.

i think it doesnt matter if Rix has a bf, the better if bf is in philippines. if she's willing to go out with you i think she doesnt mind a fling. 1st date with her 2 friends .. if she likes u, mayb next date is single. if she's here for work attachment, she'll probably be lonely. i think you need more time to work on this one.
Dang brudder, you're making me blush with all the praise! Haha thanks for the compliments, and yes, I did put my real photo in my profile. To be humble, I wouldn't say that I'm much of a yandao kia, so you're probably right about my eloquence. And thanks for the advice man. I think I'll definitely revisit my "relationship" with Rix.