View Single Post
Old 05-02-2011, 02:38 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 649 / Power: 18
jnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to alljnudes is a name known to all
Re: My GF dun wan to let me bonk..how???

Quote:
Originally Posted by alvin36 View Post
I have a very good male friend. After marriage for 3 years... his wife still never give him BJ, and seldom had sex with him. According to him, there is few times he tried very hard to ask her to blow... but she replied "give you one hole already, still want another hole ?"

His wife is a strong career woman, works as a finance controller, earning more than him. Now... he is already getting used to it. Very little sex with wife now. And he is eating out, and even kept a PRC mistress

He said if his wife finds out... and if she want divorced.. then divorced lor... he just waiting for her to voice out only....

I know a similar friend whose wife is a queen control, she controls everything in the family, finance, mother-in-law, husband leisure activity, children, and during function dinner she will decide who to invite and who will get rejected.

During sex time my friend told me her wife doesn't do BBBJ or even BJ as according to her is very dirty sucking a man's dick. My friend, the patient and submissive type has to obey of her every command, and because of her aggressiveness and bad temper she could not get along with my friend's brothers and their wives.

My friend told me once, after he finished work and feel tired, the wife would complain non-stop and he really got annoyed and pissed off. I asked him why not divorce? He simply said "I am a very patient man". If for other guy sure divorce oredi. He has to work hard to support the family with two kids. And once he told me "I regretted marrying her". And he only knew her for 3.5 years and he said is not long enough.

Although I also know his wife well, I never discussed about my friend's frustration in front of her. Deep in my heart I think getting married is not so easy nowadays. And to know a girl will take long time such as her thoughts, habits, character, not just her appearance and her job or education level.