View Single Post
Old 20-10-2011, 12:24 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 719 / Power: 16
hunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to beholdhunterhi is a splendid one to behold
Re: Infos on Chiang Mai

No la, Bro, i have been going to Phuket for the past 10yr i still love Phuket but i think time to change as each has it Pro n Con, as i have been going there for the Mae Hong Son Loop ( MHS ) izzt like the 99 cuvre but it will take u afew hour to finished the ride, so i just love the riding thru it, n there r many nice place in the north, so the city is just like a transit for us to sleep for one night n go out... to see other part of the Northern Thailand... for 3.6K Bath u can rent a nice Hulix to drive all around the places lioa... n now the cold wind is coming so izzt the best time to go there... Enjoy there Bro...

Quote:
Originally Posted by yinyang View Post
Many thanks to bros Hunterhi, Saddick and BD for kind info. Only thing now is for me to discover sights. Cessna flight (<30mins ex CNX) looks easy but do agree by road seems more interesting. Latter costs thb3.6/per head, price for convenience

PS: Hunterhi, you seem to be an olld hand up north (not just Phuket)

Easy to find,
Hard to forget... 🙈🙉🙊