Thread: Kovan massage
View Single Post
Old 09-03-2023, 12:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 89 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 866 / Power: 12
WongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to beholdWongFeiHong is a splendid one to behold
Re: Kovan massage

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxmattzxx View Post
Tried the bro recommended M*** & S**** Spa earlier last week, I went to try Y*** & S*****. My humble FR as follows,

Location: I like, cuz a bit discreet even though along main road, but not many people will pass by. Not near MRT, parking depends got parallel parking nearby.
Environment: quite not bad, hygiene is there.

FR for Y***
Viet
Looks: 6.5/10, age should be around 30s
Playability: a bit low, maybe I didn’t managed to open up. But she a bit shy, maybe she Chinese not as good.
Massage: solid. Will slowly massage your thigh area after about 30min or so before popping GQ.
Sensual: not bad, but I find a bit rush, but overall still not bad. Can roam outside.
After deed, will clean you with warm towel swee swee & clean.
RTM: maybe

FR for S*****
Viet, her Chinese is quite good. Able to converse with her well.
Looks: 7.5/10, late 20s.
Playability: as previous bro mentioned, quite high. She’s tall and quite skinny, but she got decent strength. Throughout the session she will occasionally touch your balls to hint hint you. Den when you flip over, she will dim the light, den you know what will happen next alr.
RTM: Yes.
For both I roam inside

Yuki very shy but if you lead, she ok to let you roam. Selina needless to say, can be very fun.