View Single Post
Old 15-05-2015, 11:22 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 526 / Power: 11
MoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of lightMoJoe313 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Are SG girls really materialistic?

Quote:
Originally Posted by JacqueMerlin View Post
Just wanting to share my experience here with the bros here.

I tried badoo today and got to know this SG girl for fun. The first question she asked was what I do for a living. So I told her I am just a poor deliveryman and asked  how was her day. There was no more response.

I knew another SG girl on Badoo and she responded asking what I do for a living. So I told her I am a (actual job) and she started talking more. But I responded no more.

I got to know another SG girl from a friend's friend in a local club at Clarke Quay not too long ago. Not pretty at all but I wasn't keen on looks when I make genuine friends. We chatted and went out for supper once. I picked her up after she knock off from work and went to Holland V for a bite and drinks. The next night, She called me and told me she's horny and asked me to do her. I said no because she's drunk. I have not even known her for more than a week! She got abusive and started calling me a hypocrite. WTF. I stopped contacting her but she contacted me the following evening asking to talk to me. And she started verbally abusing me within 10 minutes into the conversation accusing me of wanting to fuck her. I blocked her on my phone thereafter.

A SG girl I met several years ago called me for help one day and said her bf beat her up and she's alone and frightened at Bishan. I rushed over fearing she might do something foolish. Picked her up and brought her for dinner with one more friend. Spoke to her and gave her suggestions on how to get out of her predicament. She was staying with her bf and she's not working. So I told her to go home to her family and find a job. She said, "I can't work. I am not used to working." Both my friend and myself were like WTF?! She went back to her bf's home and got bashed up again. She called me and asked me if she can come to my place to sleep over. I rejected her on the spot and told her that with her attitude, she probably deserves that. I never heard from her again.

I found the number of another SG girl I knew from my younger days in my phone list and decided to check up how she was. Found out later that she was ready to fuck another ang moh even though she's married.

Once, I was chatting with my handsome colleague from Europe in Zouk and things went deep into work related matters. This SG girl came over and wanted to talk to my handsome European colleague. But he being the gentleman spoke politely to her. All the while she didn't even look at me or even say hi. She only briefly said hi when my handsome european colleague told her I am his friend. (I am on good terms with him). My colleague was so pissed off and he started to ignore her till we were about to leave. She refused to go and asked where was he staying. He replied politely again and said "You are not my type." And she replied defiantly "I don't think so." My colleague later told me at the hotel lobby that he didn't like it when she ignored me as I raised my glass to her but was so ready and open to him. He said he's not a fan of girls who go only for the white guys.

SG girls really CMI. Many of my friends and myself have already stopped going for SG girls. I thought faithfulness to my SG gf will reap fidelity but reality turned out otherwise. Money and presentation will reel in their attention and probably some benefits for a while. But faithfulness and love will only land you in shit with them.
A good read. Thanks. I find it simplistic to generalize. Like saying sg women are _____ and sg men are _______. In every society, there will be all kinds of people. Winners, losers, the greedy, the money faced etc. Choose your friends wisely. And whilst we are accusing them of being materialistic they are similarly accusing us of being unrealistic. Must have 36C boobs, small waists, pretty face with make up, dress sexy, nice breath etc. Get all these and you can reel the boys in. Lets face it, male or female, who wants to settle for less? They see you as a symbol to a good life. You see them as a symbol to a good sex life. Sounds about fair to me.