Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 07-04-2024, 12:48 PM
Samster (PremiumD)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 4 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 293 / Power: 0
Fox77404 is one of the Best!Fox77404 is one of the Best!Fox77404 is one of the Best!
Re: L18h20

Name: Whiskey
Height: 160
Weight: 40KG
Cup size: B
Appearance: 8/10, sweet
Body shape: petite
Before whiskey officially started work, I saw her sitting quietly on the sofa in loose clothes. The little one is very cute. After she officially started working, I asked Peter for her name and made an appointment with her. Because she is my favorite type, I spent 400 SGD to get to know her better. After entering the room, he took the initiative to sit on top of me and chat with me, very light, with a hint of a girl's fragrance on his body. After chatting for a while, we are about to get to the point and take a shower.

In Peter's field, each room has chairs for guests to lie down on. She asked me if I wanted to lie down or lie down. I said I just need to sit because I can see her figure. From taking a shower, it can be seen that she is a very careful person, cleaning my brother very carefully. The movements are gentle and slightly provocative. The shower lasted for 15 minutes. If you are in a hurry, you can call a stop at any time because I delivered twice, so I don't care about the time.

After washing, lie in bed and wait for her to wash. Kneel down next to me, hold my brother up with your hands, caress and kiss me at the same time. Then I slowly focused my attention on my brother, first licking it very carefully. Slowly swallow it and manipulate it up and down. When she serves me, my hands are not idle either, caressing her smooth and snow-white back and kneading the double peaks on her chest. To be honest, I don't like the big one. Her breasts are very good, neither big nor small, and very firm. Very realistic, soft and elastic. I have always held a disdainful attitude towards fake breasts. She gradually leaned her perky buttocks over for my convenience, and I also benefited from seeing her abalone. Five minutes later, she eagerly grabbed a condom and wanted to come up. At first, I chose a missionary. In order to take care of her new arrival and young relationship, my movements are also very gentle, slowly entering with rhythmic thrusts. Her voice was panting in a gentle and delicate manner. Until she told me, have you always been so gentle? You can be a bit rough, I don't hurt. Do you want to change positions? Can I like the back and side? At this moment, I realized there was a contrast in her, which shifted between purity and charm. I suddenly felt that my brother had become even more robust in the gentle countryside.
Afterwards, we tried the puppy and side entry, and soon I changed to launch it out. She leaned against me with satisfaction and chatted with me.

After chatting, we had a wonderful and enjoyable in-depth exchange. I found that she really likes puppies and side entry. She explained that she likes big and long ones, and the side feeling is very beautiful. I also asked her if she could touch it with her fingers, and she smiled and told me it was possible. It's really tight inside, like a virgin.
In short, she is truly a gem, with a pure appearance, a good service attitude, and a very meticulous attitude. Please treat her kindly.