Thread: Girls in 1654A
View Single Post
Old 20-03-2023, 06:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 69 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1179 / Power: 15
ninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud ofninjastar has much to be proud of
Re: Girls in 1654A

went over today cuz tiagong got new girls.
took xue er as i think she looks quite pretty.
beginning got the dao look i thought sian liao later sure jialat.
but once into the room she smiled at me and broke into some chit chatting.
she looks like Yang Gong Ru the hongkong actress from some angles so i was very excited.
stripped, went into the shower where she washed my anus very thoroughly. after shower she dried me with towel.
she will ask what i like so like dian cai like that. told her i like AR so was told to get on all 4s to receive. was a long AR with her licking my ass and rubbing my balls at the same time. knn heavenly. so shiok until my precum drip onto the towel wah lau eh beh tahan.
turned around for some catbath and bbbj. her tongue and fingers were super soft, so it was extremely fantastic. she did offer me to paint her if i wanted to. minimal hair cuz trimmed.
then she lifted up my leg and AR another time.
play with her tits for a bit then main action.
2 positions. cowgirl then reverse cowgirl. but she bent over so only can see her ass on me like twerking like that. omg beh lun liao all soldiers surrendered.
chit chat and simple massage then shower go back office work lol.

looks wise, she is chio to me as i like Yang Gong Ru a lot last time.
tits pointy big A to small B kind.
body is slim.
ass is round and soft. not big.
+++ for me is she is willing to learn and try new things to give me a good experience.
her tongue and fingers are very very very soft, gives a very smooth and sensual touch.

like my review? go and give her a try. garrick is very friendly to me and always receives my feedback after trying new girls.