View Single Post
Old 24-09-2016, 01:18 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 10 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 445 / Power: 20
jryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find betterjryjem is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Vietnam - HCM ({NEW} since Thread 3 Close)

You are right pal. I been to HCM 20 over times, I try hot toc, street walker, Massage Parlour, KTV girls, Club-pickup, it is never a paradise for guys who compare them to countries like china, bangkok and batam. Most of the time are quick release, they make u empty fast and find excuse to go.

The best experience I have in HCM comes from spending time and money to hook girls who are not FL. I have good experience with office girls met at clubbing places or introduce by friends.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fallen11 View Post
Maybe my definition of freelancers probably is different from yers.
My definition is any gal who asks for money to sleep with u = freelancers.
Even if its yer friend, who likes u, but declines to sleep with u for free. Asks for some money to supplement her income a bit, then sleeps with u.

They need not be those regular working girls.
Yes they may do the same with other men too. Even if its not on a frequent basis.

Freelancers are freelancers. Not full time pros, or even part time.
They just work when they like it. They can be choosy too etc.
To me as long as they ask for some money as one of the conditions to let u bed them, they are freelancers to me.

Those who go to clubs to find customers regularly are not freelancers to me. They're just free agent pros. No middleman.

A date is a must if u wanna score with them. But how long does those dates need to be depends on the girl's mood.
My personal record is 3 hours after the 1st meeting.
If u think i'm saying bullshit, pls do not down my points or i'll stop providing any assistance in this thread.
Thanks