View Single Post
Old 16-10-2009, 12:46 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1255 / Power: 21
see see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud ofsee see only has much to be proud of
Re: Where to meet syt??

Sorry guys but dont you think this poor guy kana shoot left right centre for been honest?

He told us he is 17 so honest - where to find?

OK young chap, go apply to be a waiter in some disco using your older friend's IC ok 18 years old & above? But kana caught dont say I teach you one ok

But if u got no guts, wait patiently here in SBF until u grow older, post some funny questions and let some older bros here shoot shoot you a bit. Remember Take it gracefully (like BMT - ok you haven't go army yet hor) WOW Lian difficult to explain man :- How err???????

I dont know la ........ - okok - place an ad in the classifed, then mentioned the same question - should have some calls

If the job offered got more than 1 vacancies then u post here, surely... and I mean surely no one here will shoot shoot you and a few bros will even upz u somemore.