View Single Post
Old 27-02-2013, 08:13 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 241 / Power: 12
TonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterTonyStarkMK8 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
FRs on top 3 Thai WLs (In my opinion)

Hey bros, not sure if these 3 girls have been posted here already, but I would like to share with all bros here about this 3 girls that have proven worthy of me introducing to all bros in SBF. I've tried countless different girls in GL, this 3 is definitely worth a shot if you haven't! Usually I would look for girls in Dome 2 but sometimes their schedule don't fit mine so I would have this 3 girls as a back-up bonk . As these house girls are always there in their house, I would just go down to GL whenever my bird is itching for a bonk. Here are the 3 girls:

L18H11G9
Looks: 7.5/10 Sluttish looking girl like someone you'll want to hook up in a Thai pub!
Boobs: 10/10 Perfect pair of C-cups! Best of all, its all natural. Soft and smooth with very nice nipples. One of the best pair of boobs I've ever seen.
Body: 7/10 Not exactly slim, but she definitely has a nice body to bonk. Only has a bit of baby fat.
Frenching: N.A. Didn't try.
Showering: 10/10 Washed and cleaned me very thoroughly.
BJ: 8/10 Pretty SOP but she did everything that is needed!
FJ: 9/10 Very accommodating with nice sound effects!
GFE: 8/10 Quite chatty, english is not too bad as she has been here for 11 months already.
Massage: 8/10 Pretty SOP massage but it was still good.
Environment: 10/10 If you've been to this house before, you'll agree with me that this is one of the one of the most well-furnished and renovated house.
Overall service: 9/10
RTF: 2 times.
Damage: $80/40mins/1shot

L18H11G17
Looks: 7.5/10 Very cute and bubbly SYT!
Boobs: 9/10 Super firm and round C to D-cupper! Yes its enhanced but I'm very okay with enhanced boobs!
Body: 9.5/10 Super petite girl that looks fucking nice to bonk!
Frenching: 10/10 She frenched me like she wants it more than me!
BJ: 9/10 Twist and twirl action with good suction!
FJ: 9.5/10 Super accommodating and she screams as I pumped her.
GFE: 9/10 Very chatty but I don't really understand her england lol. Clings onto you like a small girl.
Massage: N.A.
Environment: 10/10 Same house as the above FR!
RTF: 3 times.

L18H40G5
Looks: 8/10 Very cute and bubbly SYT that looks 80% like a girl I had a crush on few years back. That's why I have a thing for this particular WL.
Boobs: 9/10 Super firm and round C-cupper! Very nice nipples and it feels natural to me.
Body: 8.5/10 Not slim not fat, just nice!
Frenching: N.A.
BJ: 8/10 Pretty SOP but still good!
FJ: 9.5/10 Super accommodating and she moans sensually as I pumped her.
GFE: 10/10 Very chatty and cheerful. Speaks fluent English as she's been here for more than a year already.
Massage: 9/10 Pretty good massage she can provide.
Environment: 8/10 Normal house like every other house in GL.
RTF: 6 times.

Thanks for reading my FRs! Please do up my points if you can!