Thread: L18h20
View Single Post
Old 06-06-2018, 05:50 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 10 Post(s)
Tagged: 3 Thread(s)
Quoted: 601 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 24447 / Power: 18
ejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond reputeejectjoy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: L18h20

I had an rtf with Da-Ling. Confirmed with her that someone did tip her $100 the other day. She now has a completely shaven pussy. Just shaved off last night! Her pussy become very dripping wet soon after we french. Teased the pinkish interior for a while before I insist on capping my rock solid didi before the pounding. We were having a rolling good time; Da-Ling moaned and screamed without inhibitions, she became sweaty, her long hair was also wet after the sex, she cummed about 4 times; she has learned the art of exciting me to get the explosive ejaculation! We were done in about 55 mins. It was a fabulous rtf indeed! Will rtf Duo Li from this house next!