View Single Post
Old 06-09-2011, 12:42 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
heavenwing deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ❤ SUMMER ❤time for FRESH,"C" cup,innoCent,deMuRe,schooLgirL,snOw-wHite beautiful

TS really lives up to his name "ThaiBeautiful", omg Summer is one hell of a beauty~~~

Booked a session this morning with TS, was wondering whether the photos of summer were photoshopped or not cos too good to be true already somemore semi look like one of the Korean teen idol I like.

Was direct to the location, never expect this also cos the place is super high class, thumbs up for this. When reached the unit, rang the door bell, and Summer opened the door with a smile. Ok i seriously think the photos did not do Summer justice... because she is much more prettier in real life, she confirm is those head turner type if you see her on the street. We then proceeded to bath together, the way she cleaned me is shiok and thoroughly especially my "gun" and my eyes can't leave her face. Not only she looked sweet, she smell very sweet also, make you wanna lick her~.

Next we proceed to the action part, once she undressed, I was hard till able to hit a baseball ball, her boobs are damn firm and natural~~ She started off with a simple massage and follow by a BJ, the BJ duration is quite short but I seriously don't mind. The first shot ended within 5 mins when she rides me cannot tahan cos she is just too perfect~.

Rest awhile and she starts massaging me again but this time with a BF, cannot tahan already and asked her to ride me again and this time i tell myself, die also must last much longer and i did Finally, pay up and leave a VERY happy man

Here are my rating for Summer:
Looks: 10/10 (No joke, she really is one Thai hottie, too bad i booked her too early, not enough time for her to doll up, but still looks damn chio with her messy hair)
Body: 9/10 (Slim and Curvy, a very slight baby fats but overall you won't really notice unless you scan her thoroughly like I did)
Boobs: 10/10 (Natural and firm C cup, the ways they bounced are beyond words)
Shower: 8/10
Catbath: 8/10
BF: 9/10 (She used her assets well)
BJ: 7/10 (Abit short)
FJ: 10/10 (Early in the morning, I still in semi-sleep mode, not much strength also so let her in control, she seriously can break my back if she used abit more strength LOL her expression and soft moan really turn you on and on and on~~)
GFE: 3/10 (Seriously not her fault cos I really know nut about thai language, very hard to communicate with her cos her English really cmi, hope TS can teach her abit more in Eng~ but her smile is just enough for me)
Service: 10/10 (High class room + cds + one hell of a beauty, what else can i still complain about?)
RTF: Confirm + guarantee will, if I tio 4D/Toto confirm everyday RTF her