View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 02:07 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1737 / Power: 21
Johnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant futureJohnston has a brilliant future
Re: Ladiesssss, what do you think of a personalized masturbation video?

WASSUP MY HOMEY!!!!!

Aight my mans, first you gotta to know, the white wimmenz is over that way yeah and we're all pals here, you feels me?

With that out of the way, OMG you spent hours reading the stories? It's only a matter of time till u click on 1 thread out of ten because your goddamned fucking jaded of se x, goddamnit!!!

can-be-not-so-creepy? man, if you pried open my brainpan you'd likely be corrupted for-ever and ever, the wide world of sex, it awaits you yet.

uh huh but back to the gist of your opening statement: i remember a interview given in FHM or something like that in which they asked the gal "how do you feel being in this magazine and someone somewhere is going to be wanking to you?"

The Response:
Oh yeah they can wank all the fuck they want but they aint never gonna touch this pussy here, no way.

Who is being played? You , or her? Ah.

Great Red Dragon's Lair:
http://www.sammyboyforum.com/showthread.php?t=389160
1st ever file GIVING/trading thread in sbf

Proud owner of the largest publicly known Sharon Kho and Kelly Arrow Tan picture set