Thread: Rowell Ladyboys
View Single Post
Old 26-01-2023, 06:34 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 283 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1565 / Power: 12
lustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant futurelustandfast has a brilliant future
Re: Rowell Ladyboys

Headed down, door was closed. Okt saw me and said there were a bunch of students taking picture. Not sure if they are doing some heritage project on rowell. Okt shout at door keeper to open door haha. Chosen bang bang who was standing at the 2nd floor. She was wearing black translucent top which barely covered her white panties. Had a hard time choosing actually as the whole staircase was full. Literally full every 3 steps. Ezara was standing below her.

Proceeded to L3 with bang bang. Shoulder length hair, tattoos on chest. Looks pleasant, very fair like leila. Went in the room and the aircon was blasting, which i love it. Stripped and we frenched. Very good gfe. Asked me to lie down and proceeded to clean my cock thoroughly with wet wipe. Wiped clean my cock (it was oily due to the massage i had at ppc earlier). Bbbj was good. Her cock was hard. She lied beside me and we frenched again. Went missionary on her first then proceeded to doggy. One of the best doggy due to the strong aircon. Pleasant. Came on her cock.

Rtf: Yes

Very quiet day today. Bros do visit to add some warmth there.