View Single Post
Old 23-03-2014, 02:03 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 217 / Power: 11
AhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring SamsterAhChew is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Short stories with my fb

I and my fb met in a club and goes to club frequently, trying and testing news ways to spice up our sex life. The following will be the short stories of our clubbing experiences

Story 1:

I went to club alone to recuperate from a bad breakup wih my ex. My ex cheated on me.

I remembered drinking lots of alcohol during that trip , determined to hook a fish in the club. I was dancing alone in the club when I had my eyes fixed on a girl. She was high, no one is around her and there she is, dancing in the middle of the dance floor. I proceeded to dance near her.

She was wearing a little black tube dress

I grinded her with my groin on her ass. She did not push away, she responded by pressing her ass against me. This went on when my guts told me to slowly move my hands to her waist. She held my hands on her waist and turned her head toward me. To my surprise, she starts to tip toe and kiss me on the cheek.

This stirred my feelings even more and I use my hand to turn her head towards me again, but this time, I return the favor by French kissing her. She reciprocated and both of us dance to the music while her back is facing me with her head turned to frenching me . This is when she grabs my hand to her titties and this is when I realize, she is not wearing a bra at all!

I started to grab her tits through her clothing and I started to fondle them and tune them through the dress for god knows how long .

I turned her around and we started frenching in our own world. One hand grabbing her ass and the other still fondling her titties. She feels like a virgin as she hasn't yet made her move to my brother.

Slowly, my hands slide her dress up to reveal her ass cheek to the crowd and move my middle finger to touch her pussy. It felt skinlike and very wet, that is when I know she is not wearing any panty as well. . .

To be continued