View Single Post
Old 09-06-2023, 10:54 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1074 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 704 / Power: 2
lonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to beholdlonelyfish is a splendid one to behold
Re: First time at Geylang, can't stop worrying about STD risk

Quote:
Originally Posted by zip4671 View Post
Wondering if the bro is servinf NSF, will he be charged for unnecessary endangering his health, etc etc... Only now does DSC don't treat you as like them so stringently.
I don't think you can get charged for catching STI or any illness during your personal time while being an NSF. You can just report sick and AttB / MC all the way even if hospitalised. You be amazed with all the kinds of funny illness reported but none of these gets charged.

I heard of some NSF/NS-men got STI during overseas exercises, didn't get charged for catching STDs but because of sneaking out of camp when not allowed to.