Old 16-02-2023, 08:59 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 5 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 14 / Power: 0
christhai deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: DUN WANT TO KENA CARROT - Guide to Affordable Chionging in Thailand

The 3 main rules for playing like local and local price, im assumimg the cheaper version as the hiso (hi standard ) is more expensive then Singapore.

1) speak thai
2) speak thai
3) s̶p̶e̶a̶k̶ ̶t̶h̶a̶i̶ handsome ( girls will aks for your contact) they are open like this.

speak thai At least to a level where you can communicate speak to the manager/mama and girls freely not just your mai mao mai glab baan shit.

tried before with those pretty mc model who work freelance with the contacts i have, can party with you whole night and then LT with you at local price. you need to type and speak thai to even communicate and do the booking. if not you just better to deal with OKT or massage/spa for a quick fix at a third-party jack-up rate.

tried helping a friend book once before for a pretty MC for the whole night (including party at top one then go backLT ) and the girl requested to leave after 30 mins cause she cant understand what my friend was talking and she just felt uncomfortable. I just give her 200 baht for taxi fare to go back.

Dont be surprise there are many girl staying at lat phrao / ramkhamhaeng area never even party at thonglor / Sukhumvit area before. Bangkok is big.

Last edited by christhai; 16-02-2023 at 09:19 AM.