View Single Post
Old 21-09-2022, 06:16 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 260 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 669 / Power: 9
ceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to beholdceandy is a splendid one to behold
Re: Jalan Wong Ah Fook LBs

FR from yesterday's overnight trip. Drove in just before midnight, open MiChat and more stocks available now.

Headed to my usual joint at JWAF, had 2 laos LBs at once to get warmed up. Service was alright, nothing much, just BBBJ, FJ and CIM, in and out within 30min. RM80 for each LB.

Had a light bite, and headed to for the main event. Took 3 LBs, 2 post ops and 1 pre op. Requested for me to bring some beers and I was more than happy to. Headed to the room, rather big with AC on.

I took a long shower with Vivi while the other 2 drank first. Fast forward and we are all naked in bed, lost count of who was blowing who. Yeah I topped up a bit more for them to blow each other, but the refused to fuck each other.

Total time spent was around 2.5 hours, damage was RM150 each, tipped RM20 each before I left.