View Single Post
Old 10-04-2024, 11:18 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 89 / Power: 1
jumpstart deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Ever saw your relatives, friends or colleagues naked?

Quote:
Originally Posted by cygnunu View Post
Bro jumpstart, that's all? No zaogeng or whatever?
Although my dad is eldest, he married late so the age gap between my youngest aunt and I is not that huge so she usually treat me like a friend more than a nephew. In short, I hang around with her family the most when there's a large gathering like this.

Most people are gathered around the dining and living hall with a few exceptions in kitchen, pantry and bedroom upstairs. I was busy serving drinks but left the last bit to my aunt and her husband who is watching TV on the sofa so that I can catch up with them, cousin is playing games upstairs.

We have a big L shape sofa and everybody's just glued to the TV. My aunt was seated on the edge of one end parallel to the TV with her husband on the side. After placing all the drinks on the coffee table, I stood there instinctively looking down at my aunt. This is when I saw that her deep neck line has opened up on her right side. I think she was so engrossed with the TV and hunching over that her bra cup was gaping open.

The lighting was so good that I was able to see the whole top of her right boob, a little bit of her nipple and maybe some areola. The neck line has opened so wide that her bra cup is barely preserving any modesty. I think she might be somewhere along B to C cup, fair skin and brown nipple. I can see her whole nipple from her breathing and sometimes a slight shift in posture.

Her nipple is the pointy type and I barely remember seeing the areola from my angle. However, it's the first time I'm seeing her exposed boob and nipple so was rooted for quite some time. Not sure why but her fair boob seems to contrast the brown on her nipple in a very sexy manner. Think I stood there for too long and one of the husband of another aunt saw my gaze.

No time, to be continued.