View Single Post
Old 13-03-2023, 10:01 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 140 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 911 / Power: 19
cestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to beholdcestycesty is a splendid one to behold
Re: Words Cannot Describe About Her...which is my mom.

Since the TS finds it so hard to copy and paste on a regular basis. Let the bros do the job.

continued:

I just sat there taking it all in, did my mom just give me a hand job?

I was still shaking from the earlier events. Not really sure how to face my mom again. I went into the bathroom with my legs trembling somehow cleaned up, but within seconds I could feel blood draining from my head and other parts of my body and rushing into my penis. I was hard as a rock again. This was new, after the last explosion I couldn’t believe that I could possibly have another erection so quickly. As soon as the shock of the events started disappearing, I started feeling excited again. It was a mixed feeling of shame and excitement.. may be call it the taboo lust, what ever it was, it was good.

Few hours had past and I went downstairs, mom was busy with her normal routines and as soon as she saw me, she said “ooh you are awake, I thought you might have been sleeping”. I said, “no why would I be sleeping at this time?” as I finished saying that, the expression on my mom’s face answered that question, at least I thought that is what she was thinking. After an explosion like that.. anyone would fall asleep. Little did she know that my cock never had a chance to rest. She continued what she was doing and said she will get dinner ready soon.

We sat down at the dinner table and was having normal conversations about life in general she somehow brought the conversation back to marriage. She said we should start looking at some marriage proposals next week. I was definitely not ready for that conversation, mostly ‘cos all the blood in the brain was now drained and I sill had a massive hardon. I said, mom I am not ready to entertain the idea of a marriage now. Without looking up, she asked me “is it because of your problem with your penis? If we continue the treatment regularly that it will be fixed very soon. We should apply oil and stretch at least 2 or 3 times a day”. I was nodding almost in disbelief. All I could hear is the word “we”. Does it mean that she will do helping with it 2 to 3 times a day? My heart was just about to jump out with excitement. She finished her dinner, stood up, put her hand on my shoulder and said “don’t worry, everything will be fine” I guess my bloodless face made it look like I was worried.