View Single Post
Old 10-07-2015, 01:28 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 4 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 284 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3196 / Power: 14
acidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond reputeacidicavex has a reputation beyond repute
Re: How to confirm wife is eating outside

Quote:
Originally Posted by Joe8888 View Post
Thanks for all the replies, basically what I can feel recently, she always use tiredness as an excuse for not having sex, secondly her dressing sense changed, she wears more provocative this days, as in tighter tops, more skirts rather than pants, she also started to apply perfume which she did not last time, lots of other signs that can say that she is indeed eating outside, but how to confirm that it's so?
Base on all this assumption it does sound like she is seeing someone or trying to impress someone.

either you caught her red handed msging or see someone it is a risky move to confront.

I doubt talking will get you anywhere.

you can try follow her or you dig on her Hp for prove.