View Single Post
Old 30-06-2022, 11:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 142 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 2
Drastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring SamsterDrastic95 is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: My Creeping Adventure

It was quite hectic arranging to move in to the flat but eventually we settle down. Finally we have a place to call home. Both my gf and I were very excited but nobody knew I was extra excited about what I was about to do.

We invited friends over to visit our new place like a housewarming party although officially we don't own the place (lol). It was great fun and you don't need to worry about what your parents would think of you and your friends. Our clique of friends were mostly from uni and some before uni.

There were a few girls in the group, but I will focus on 'S' and 'C'. Here are their vital stats:

S
Chinese
Fair, soft skin
Somewhat long hair
160cm
Generally slim but with some meat, guess 55kg
Boobs : can see some shape when she wear fitting clothes, look like common size
Slight hourglass figure (proportional)

C
Indian
Dark, soft skin
Somewhat long wavy hair
165cm
Good size also, about 60kg
Boobs : got nice longkang when bend down, got nice pair no matter what she wear, easily shake when jumping or running.
Slight hourglass figure, top heavy

Of course, being the creep I am, I have lusted over their bodies, x-ray, bio downblouse, shorts zg all do before. But never have I seen their delicious fruits inside.

We ordered dinner and played board games together, then chit chat over drinks. Maybe because I was a bit bold then, I decided to try to push towards my goal. The conversation went something like this..

*Laughter in the background over some joke*

Me: This is so fun man, we should do this again sometime.

Gf: Ya! Before everyone get too busy with their life.

S: Ya loh.. my new job still in training period, still can make time for meetups and games. Wait after the training period, confirm OT like crazy.

Guy friend: (looks at me) bro, buy a PS4 and invite us to play games leh. Now you got your own place liao, confirm can do anything you want and play overnight right?

Me: Ya no problem! Of course can..

*I look over at my wife and she gave me the death glare, the group laughs*

Me: But seriously, let's enjoy this period of our lives, we can have games, drinks and stayovers, catch up once in a while. Better than meeting outside.. cheaper.

Guy friend: bro you damn cheapskate. But yes, drinks and games I don't mind.

Gf: *Looks at S and C* Oh ya! Can stay over! Ladies, we can have girls night here!!

Me: *secretly pleased but act concerned* eh dear, we got space meh? Where you want to sleep?

Gf: You and the guys sleep outside la! We will take the master bedroom. Hahaha!

Everyone was happy with the idea.. my plan worked. I managed to sow the seed that I was determined to slowly grow and bloom one day. That night we all agreed the next meetup will be a stayover in our house and the date to be decided later.

I knew it will be months before the stayover, so I set my plan in motion. This is it, the time I have been waiting for.

I have 2 toilets in the apartment. 1 is in the master bedroom, and the other is in the common area. My secret plan was to install hidden cams in the common toilet to watch S and C when they come for the stayover.

I easily found and decided on a cam online. The specs claim to be 1080P resolution at 60fps. It comes with a remote to turn on and off. I also had to find a spot to hide the cams..

Eventually I hide the cam inside a lighting box and a fake potted plant that was hanging from the ceiling. Why 2 cams, you may ask? I wanted to be kiasu and make sure got backup in case one fail, and if both work well, I will be able to watch inside and outside the shower area..

Days, weeks passed. I was ready and waiting for that fateful day. Then suddenly someone messaged in the groupchat.

"Hey let's meetup!! Can we do the stayover at your place?"

My heart skipped a beat, the time has come.