Thread: Golden Mile
View Single Post
Old 21-05-2023, 11:05 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 72 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 592 / Power: 11
sexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to allsexshoot is a name known to all
Re: Golden Mile

Quote:
Originally Posted by OldUncleSG View Post
When I was at GMT on 19th May to visit my regular : DuoDuo (who gave me superb AR and the full works), I did a quick walkaround :

* The joint formerly occupied by JA has been taken over by another Thai lady (seems to be from GMC).
* The joint where Viet Coco used to work, is still open but only left with the M'sian ML Gina
* Big boobs SYT Viet Alice (friend of Viet Coco) will be leaving GMT before mid June
* One new joint on level 2 has eye catching Thai MLs but the joint looks small and distance from from glass door to the mattress on the floor is kind of near ...
The new level 2 joint is where the famed y*k and s*m worked at. They shifted from the other building to here. Nice Thai massage with limited 2B service (I only tried s*m), yet to try the others. Feels like there is a lot more to unlock. Lady boss does not do massage but she have one of the nicest body with a milf look.

Last edited by sexshoot; 21-05-2023 at 11:08 AM. Reason: add new