View Single Post
Old 08-05-2005, 05:57 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1105 / Power: 20
Zack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud ofZack Tan has much to be proud of
Re: My afternoon delights at HCs....

Hi,
Just got back from Leisure hc. This place is still one of my fav. Quiet, easily accessible, nice ambience plus full facilities. Rooms are well renovated and of good size. Price is middle of the road and comes with free flow of food and drink. I like this place better than Lexon actually and they do have a few hidden gems. Can you imagine BHC's gals working in this hc and environment....just wishful thinking.
Today being a Sunday, the place is quieter than usual. I did not make a prior booking for my GF Yuki as I did not know the exact time I would be there. As iwalked into the counter, I saw Yuki standing there talking to the recepts. I was thinking, "bingo!' but I was wrong. She already has a booking. When she saw me, she gave me the sweet dimpled smile of her and mockingly scolded me for not coming back to see her. I teased her back by telling her that she's now a A.P. and have no time for mere mortals like me! She then slapped me on my ass. I asked the recept. who is available and she rattled off at least 10 names. I looked at Yuki like a lost sheep, and she said "Why don't you try Joyce her new friend." I asked, "if she is any good?" Yuki said," Sure good but of course not as good as me lah!' The cheek of this gal!
As usual I went to the hot & cold jaccuzi to relax a little before the session.I then went into the room but to my surprise, there was a gal wearing a short red dress was already there waiting for me! Greeted me with a hug and a peek on the cheek...a nice start. She is abt, avg. height but slim. Boobs almost flat. Skinny legs and arms but skin smooyth and fair skin. Nice facial features but very lianish esp. with her coloured shoulder length hair and gold chain around her waist. Not my type but for those with Ah Lian fetish, she is typical. Her perfume is over powering. Too much for my sensitive nose. On the plus sode is that this gal is chatty and tried hard to please to make up for her almost non-existence massage skill. I started to protest about this mockingly and she looked at me coyly and said, "Aiyoh! Where got man come here for massage want?" I then said innocently as if I'm 1st time here, " Then, man come here for what?" She then added with no hint of shyness, " They come for my special services lah. Like that also don't know." I had to laugh at this Ah Lian and Ah Beng kinda of talking.
Her TLS was actually quite good. She gave you the impression that she is really into it. She may be poor in her massage skills but there is no short fall here. Good tender touches followed by strong suctions and tonge fighting kisses. She is both accomodating and efficient but I don't seem to have much connection with her. I did not quite enjoyed this session but maybe I'm being spoil by my sessions with Chris. I guess we look for different thing in the gal and different strke for different folk. For me, I'll stick to my GFs Yuki and Debra.
Cheers,