Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 20 / Power: 0
Nazblur deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Cool Re: *40C[Local Chinese] BUSTY girl, for guys interested in meaty gal only*

FR for Miko....
As a BBW lover finding Miko is heaven sent... especially Miko also comes with a very high GFE rating.
Had a session with her not too long ago...
Dealing was a breeze... SMS Miko... confirm with her time n length of service..
Fetched her ( dats how i pamper fls hehe ) while driving to proceed to our love nest chit chat like known for years.
Once arrived... GSOP... take shower... Miko took off her clothes... black bra n g-string... my fav and already having a hard on...
Proceed to shower... together... half way shower... grab miko's boobs to suck...while miko moan softly..
Then proceed to finger her pussy... wet plump clean shaven n most plus point of all - tight.Then unexpectidly miko went down to give me a bbbj with was so mind blowing that i had my 1st shot.
Dry ourselves n proceed to take a short cigarette break n chit chat for awhile.While chit chat hands proceed to finger her pussy which was still wet... proceed to paint her... her moans are unforgetable...getting a hard on just thinking about it... then did it missionary style with cap on... and yes... its tight and wet.
Pump miko and she enjoyed it... until d 2nd shot came... held miko tight in my arms...just like lovers do...

Body : 8 (bbw)
Boobs : 40c (a handful)
GFE : 9 ( treats u well no akward moments )
Bbbj : 10 ( earth shattering )
Fj : 10 ( tight wet clean shaven plump no foul smell with lots of "pluck pluck" sound )
Rtf : Definitely no doubt about it