View Single Post
Old 18-04-2013, 01:41 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 16 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 665 / Power: 19
Forbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to beholdForbes is a splendid one to behold
Re: Shanghai Recommendations 2

Shanghai Happy Garden Club

Staying near the Shangri-La Hotel area and was wandering around looking for a convenience store when I happened to chance upon this joint "Shanghai Happy Garden Massage". Address is 258 Tongren Road (铜仁路). It is on the same side as the former Pullman Ritz Carlton and there is a drinking joint Malone's directly opposite it. I know there are other recommendations in this thread but I didn't really want to travel to Pudong.

Joint is reasonably fitted out and attendants were attentive and polite. Not crowded at all, perhaps because I went at about midnight after my meetings. After the customary changing of clothes and shower, was asked for my preference. The attendant quoted 2 prices, RMB1090 for a dry massage and RMB1160 for a wet massage, both full course massages. Chose the wet massage and was led to a room that had a shower room attached. The girl assigned was Number 26 from Chengdu, Sichuan.

Service started with a shower by the girl and a wet massage on a fairly large bed in the shower area. It was actually a soapy massage followed by tongue licking and a BBBJ. Then it was back to the dry section and action was concentrated on a lot of licking and wet wet BBBJ. Finished off with a bonk.

Overall a fair experience at a place that is within walking distance from major 5 star hotels like Shangri-La, JC Mandarin, etc. An alternative for those who do not want to travel to Pudong. Not sure if price is steeper than others but again, saves time for those staying in the area.

Cheers.