Old 04-04-2013, 09:27 AM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 15 / Power: 0
bbsbbs deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Circumcision: my experience

I had my circumcision done last year. It was done under LA with laser. Didn't feel much pain during the procedure. Kinda feel strange to have a male doctor and two female (one rather chio) nurse attending to your dick throughout the procedure. Luckily I didn't erect with the chio nurse holding and touching my dick :-). Anyway it was numb from the LA and couldn't feel a thing.

The whole thing took quite a while for me to recover (about 4 weeks) but it was until 7/8 weeks later that I could have sex again. But the first time I had sex after the ops, the orgasm I had was the strongest ever I have felt in my whole life. Still trying to get that feeling again but cannot. Not usre if it is because so long didn't cu or the effect of circumcision. Anyway, I don't regret at all the procedure. It is well worthe it. To be honest I think my dick looks sexier now that it is circumcised :-).

Many guys seem to worry about the lost of sensation after circumcision, judging from what I can see from the internet in general. For me, the sensation was actually better after circumcision. So go for it guys, for yourself and for your partners because a circumcised dick has a far lesser chance of getting STD than an uncircumcised one.