Old 13-03-2013, 11:20 PM
Samster (M)

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: -5 / Power: 0
titslover85 is under Moderation till he learns how to behave
Secondary School Fantasy

Hey guys i am a big fan of this forum and a vivid reader of many bros' and sis' stories. I may not be a good writer as many of you guys, so i hope that my fellow bros and sis will give me the support

*Disclaimer: As according to the title, it is my fantasy. It didn't happen,but i wished it did happen many times*

Overview:

It doesn't matter if you are a guy or a girl,when you were in secondary school,you would have had a crush on at least one of the teacher. The teacher i had a crush(probably almost all the guys) on was the hottest teacher in the school.

Part 1 Episode 1

Character:
Name:Ms A
Height: ~150cm
Breast Size:~B cup

Ms A is a teacher who just graduated from NIE and is placed in my school for teaching. She is the hottest teacher i have laid my eyes on. I was just reaching 15 years of age. When i first saw her,my little brother got excited. One week after i saw her, i found out that she will be taking over my physics teacher who will be retiring soon. And the day after, i found out that she is the new teacher-in-charge for my CCA. I was over the rainbow. That is when i decided to plan and make the correct moves so i can fuck her brains out.

To be continued...