View Single Post
Old 03-03-2013, 09:19 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 1 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1027 / Power: 14
haizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud ofhaizdie has much to be proud of
a serious matter with 2033 okt

dear sbf bros, i have thought long and hard the past few days and decided to start this thread to discuss about the old botak OKT of 2033.

cutting the story short, this is my 5th time hearing from WLs that this old fogey had ordered their service and injured them in the process, causing them not being able to work for a few days right after servicing him and one even had to consult a doctor a few days later for suspected UTI. upon checking with ex-WLs through wechat, i managed to discover a few more who were unfortunate enough to have to service this old s.o.b and got injured too.

apparently, the claims are that this OKT huat chuan always request the WLs to adopt cowgirl position and and would either grab them by the pelvic bone/upper arm and grind back and forth against his manhood for the entire session, instead of the usual thrusting. this caused the WLs to suffer abrasion of their private part rendering them unfit to work for the next few days. one WL even had bruises on her upper arms due to the tight grabbing. i have cross checked with all the claims and this is consistent throughout the WLs who serviced him.

in my opinion, i do not think that this should be the conduct of an OKT in GL. since AV does not restrict OKTs in seeking services of the WLs, i hope that by starting this thread, it will bring awareness to the OKTs of other houses to protect their own girls. and bros can also do a part to inform your regular WLs to avoid servicing this old man. it really fumes me to see at least 3 of my top list fav WL getting injured by the same reason.

how would you feel if one day, while waiting for your reg WL in her own house and she comes through the door, crying and telling her OKT that she is injured by the old fogey of 2033 and she is in great pain? that was what i experienced.

if you are concerned about your WL, please spread the word as this can be avoided.