View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 11:21 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1392 / Power: 15
fictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud offictionman has much to be proud of
Talking Re: Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by SammyNewbie View Post
The TS thinks he's really an iPad III in real life (will get picked up by women when left alone at a table).

Joking aside, I think he might not be listening to us. I know because he talks like me when I've decided on something in a very stubborn way. When I'm like that, it's nearly impossible to dissuade me.

So if TS decides to be take a risk and potentially be burnt, that's really up to him, but I think we should give it a rest. I think no amount of advice or chak is quite going to stop him if he's decided.

This is also abit of waste of disk space and bandwidth. Starting to become a chak thread already.
Agree!!!!....Let him be la...Watever will be will be...Time to move onzz...MP here comes daddy!!!