View Single Post
Old 04-01-2013, 10:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 21 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 470 / Power: 13
ipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of lightipad3 is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Office Affairs - Should I or Should I Not?

Quote:
Originally Posted by fictionman View Post
TS thinks he can get "support" here by asking stupid question...

Bro I like yr choice of words....Straight to the point!!
Coming here to gather support is as realistic as your nick would suggest. Kindly note that I am here for opinion, and not support. If I needed support, real life buddies would had been spoken to.

As I have written very clearly, I am here to seek opinions of fellow samster and hear what they have to see with regards to this thought that I have.

I must impress that there IS NO RELATIONSHIP TAKING PLACE AT THIS MOMENT and that there is nothing involved, just normal friend/colleague having dinner occasionally and perhaps 1 or 2 heart to heart conversation.

Some samsters just conveniently slain the other users for what they thought, or whatever that makes them look good. As what 1 bro put it, if we are all 'saints', why are we even in this forum reading field reports and discussing on wls, fls and etc.

However, that said, I am thankful to samsters who gives constructive feedbacks towards this problem surrounding me. Sincerest thanks.