Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 10 / Power: 0
MonkeyStyle deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Dedicated to BKK's a-go-go recommendations

Hello Bros,

Juz got back from BKK. So buzy so onli hav 2-3 hours to kill at agogo at night for two days. Do agogo bar hopping in Soi cowboy and here is the comment:

Tilac
This is a big place, quite empty though. Girls standard lousy, mostly fat, ugly and believe me, not our kind of taste. Drink price quite standard
Likes: Show ESPN outside the bar, if u football fan then one upz for this bar
Recommended: Only for football fanz who wants to watch EPL but close to the action.

Dollhouse
Only one word to describe..."sucks". Outside the banner writes, 50 gorgerous girls and 2 ugly ones. They should change to 52 ugly girls instead... lifeless dancers inside. Drinks are pricey compared to the rest.
NOT recommended

*Cant remember the name* between Tilac & Dollhouse
Completely empty. The only nice thing is the the usher outside is v.pretty. anyway decided not to go in.

Long Gun
Still the best. The shows is lousy but the dancing girls are fantastic. Bro vmtech mentioned the ang mohs like to old and ugly is correct, maybe their taste and our taste different. Luckily there is no japanese tourist there, but saw one or two sgreans... maybe any bros also there during that period. There is one sluty girl with lips that can suck the man dry... but no chance to get to know, sigh!
Likes: The show girls with short dyed hair and pierced nose, eye brows, stomach, chin, nipples & CB (I think so.. but wll confirm on the next trip).
HIGHLY Recommended - dont waste your time with other agogos

No time to take a look at baccara, heard many good revs about it. maybe next time...next month ...

MonkeyStyle