Thread: Events In CP
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 11:39 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 3 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 210 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 23690 / Power: 26
sex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond reputesex crusader has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vertu View Post

Was in YH again, many bro from sbf are there but all diff room.

4th Nite : OuYa

Maybe due to the heavy drinking for the pass 3 nites, no mood at all so me and Taikor FGG decided to go slow ....

Only manage to sat 3 gals, 2 chu pattern by asking to leave just around 8plus, mood was spoilt further, as i didnt book the room myself if not these 2 gals gonna get hell from me . Sats another 3 gals from my regular mummy ...left at midnite .

Shall i ban Ouya ??? Wasted my last nite .....

Damage 1100 each ....

Conclusion : 4 nite of ktv was at average of 800rmb each , tipping 3000-4000each nite , 2 footie , 1 massage , 1 SN some shopping .....my cpf are lowered again .....

No date for my next trip as need to replenish my cpf and prepare for 818.
Ha..ha...miss u by a whisker! I spent more time in OY this time round and neber stepped foot into YH. No gals chut pattern during my two nites in OY and none of the bro complaints. The bottom line is no one forced us to spend min RMB8000 for the room and ended up we spent nearly 10k in one of the nite! Shall catch up with you soon!