Thread: Events In CP
View Single Post
Old 07-05-2012, 10:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 12 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 3748 / Power: 17
Vertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond reputeVertu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Events In CP

Thank you pacboy for helping me pay my share first in YH , didnt know it was your Bday till Bro Krone told me .....

Was broke that night by paying tips.... left only 500rmb from my daily pocket money .

Share transfered to you , pls check and wishing you a belated happy birthday.....

Tha's was the cheapest share i had for this trip.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
Was there on Friday... Couldn't pick a single one....
Quote:
Originally Posted by adidas88 View Post
nope ... they cannot go and change unless the customer told them to ...

becoz ur mind was thinking of someone all the while ...

but honestly ... the quality on fri is bad as compare with tues nite .i couldn't find the same gals that we took on tues ...

It was a wonderful trip for me .... most night got good catch with at least 3 for me to decide bring which back..... except the night in ouya....

I notice i cant join bro room in ouya.... these are the 3rd time i goes back empty handed where ever i join others bro room.

Quote:
Originally Posted by krone View Post
This trip I went 1 sauna, 2 silver holiday, wash my feet 6 times, went Ktv 11 nights and most importantly, met many many bros and drank with many many bros. I'm a happy man.....
Hello happy man , so when is your next ???

Last edited by Vertu; 07-05-2012 at 10:49 AM.