View Single Post
Old 10-04-2012, 07:03 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 109 / Power: 14
manilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guymanilaboy2007 deserves two Tigers! - He's a Great Guy
Re: phillipines, manaila, makati

Quote:
Originally Posted by etsys View Post
Most of the OFW are not rich, but, most are being taken for a ride in the Filipino dream of owning a house ..

Well, before the last economic crash, I remember a property agent, who told to scram, when I told her that my budget was not more than 5 mil - and in true Filipino style called me a stingy bastard .. And she worked according to US time -as all her customers were Americans / Fil-Ams, it seemed ..

Come last year, she is all honey honey over me, heck, forgot that I am a stingy bastard, and guess what- she paid for my dinner when she was trolling for suckers in Singapore ..

Well, well, I did forget her rudeness to me, and get to jump her before conveniently forgetting to tell her that I am not keen on anything other than what sprouts in Baguio .. haha..

Life is on a roll .. or is it ?

Somebody said that the world is round, so what goes around, comes around ..

Wahlau!!! How is the banging goes? hehehe.... I being to Puerto Princesa and I enjoy the Honda Bay island hopping and the underground river tour. The rest are just pure craps. El Nido is damn nice..will go sometime next year if budget allow. This yr will be Boracay as there is the wish list for my gf. No choice...sometime got to give way to girls =p