Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 31 / Power: 0
Cajsam deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Fetish/Role Play/ BDSM

Hi all,
For those who have Fetish, I am starting this new ... I want share an experience, here is the story:

Today 1st March 2012, I had my first session with a Female Dom (Mistress M). It was a good experience. She was beautiful, gentle and firm. I felt overwhelmed with her firmness as she told me to crawl on all fours like the worthless dog in her great presence. We played for almost 2 hour. I long to be with her again. This was my FIRST exposure to Female Dom in real life.

My story actually started many many many years earlier. It began when I was still schooling. I remember going for a movie and this overwhelming scene has stuck with me yielding my submissiveness. It was a Chinese movie, and I remember the man at the edge of the bed looking and staring at the goddess. Her command was strong and firm "you worthless pig, you are not worthy to even touch me". He could only stare and dare not disobey her command. She continued her command as she lifted her silky smooth leg towards him “kneel down and kiss my feet with your lips... You are not allowed to touch me with your hands." he kneels down and proceeded to do what he was commanded to do. He kissed her feet and made love to her feet serving her the only way he was allowed to do.

That scene and command struck with me from that day onwards and thus I developed the fetish to be submissive.

My next exposure to submissiveness was when I was in secondary school... (To be continued)