View Single Post
Old 28-03-2012, 09:37 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 490 / Power: 17
Lucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of lightLucky Luciano is a glorious beacon of light
Re: ORIGINAL KimChi Korean Delights ⊙⊙EMMY-娇小玲珑,性格开朗,超好玩,服务一级

Class beyond 1st!!!

She's a great lady who's very hardworking. Very sweet and pretty indeed and her tits are just right for my liking , the entire package is very delicious! Very well porportioned and has a pair of very sexy legs with very spankable butt. She is confirmed good for all syt lovers out there.

My dick was hard from the minute I saw her . She was in a see thru dress and her tits were popping out! Had an interesting shower together, exploring each other's assets.

To cut the story short I had the best bj ever, a lot of deepthroat! Next came the fj part , with my dick still rock hard solid , she slowly mount herself ontop of me . In no time she was riding me well. It was wonderful to see her facial expression and hearing her moanings. Switched to missionary and increased my tempo with her . She moves well with every thrust that I pump into her tight pussy .It was not long after I released my load .

If I have more $, I'll ask Bro for a double session with her . In all my first taste with a kimchi exceeded my expectations .