View Single Post
Old 20-12-2004, 02:15 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 603 / Power: 22
GoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to allGoGoGo is a name known to all
Re: Bangkok RAO & RAO2 -Directions?

Quote:
Originally Posted by knowntender
Tirak99, thanks for the detail info.

Just curious to ask a few more questions.

My understanding from reading your post is we can book ladies for LT and cannot book PR for LT. What is PR exactly ? How to distinguish these two groups ? Is it the ladies in evening gown and PR in uniform ?

Are majority of the punters Thai, Asian tourist or farang ?

It sounds like RAO and RAO2 are middle-priced nightclub/hostess bar. And finally how is the quality of the pooying ( ladies ) ? I suppose they have many there.

Knowntender
PR are those sitting at the table... normally, not in "uniform"... "confirm bookable" girls are behind bar counter... with number tags on their chest, if booked, tags will be moved to waistline...

PR have to negotiate with girls directly, those behind bar counter, just make an action with your finger of moving their number tag from chest to waistline, will do... alternatively, tell the Manager...

From what I see personally, majority asians like us, koreans.... occasional farang... hope it helps.