View Single Post
Old 05-02-2012, 11:20 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 7 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 429 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 5581 / Power: 22
etsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond reputeetsys has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Pinay Lover's Pub Crawl

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Lord View Post
Ok be honest dating loads of pinays these days.

All professional workers....

But these babes hate to hit the pubs at OT/LP

In fact they dun wanna be seen anywhere around whore houses with men of a different race...

They feel that they are looked upon as whores as well....

So i am lost.... need to find a place, discreet enuf where my OC wont look for me and yet not many such places in spore...
Keep Chijmes in mind (the fact there are hookers don't cross the mind of the girl cos they are not so obvious .. ) and of course, the Blow Fish bar with strict control on hookers being allowed in..

And on most day a lot of working filipinos (I mean the normal types) being there helps girl to feel comfortable ..

Oh, As for Baliba, I passed the compliment to the Manager .. !!! Of course, they are very prim and proper in their systems and the only reason your change don't come back is if the waiter forgets .. and they don't instantly put it into 'tip box' like other bars .. benefits of being paid fair pay, unlike bars with low pay where waiters either scam or quickly empty customer balance into tip box to share later ..

PS: loud music means you get a reason to treasure hunt in your gf's ear .. LOL