View Single Post
Old 06-12-2004, 09:30 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2151 / Power: 22
jdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond reputejdi813 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Around Holiday Plaza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ah Dez
Those 2 are BIG BOSS JOINTS! especially Ginza. I always go there with the big bosses , and sometimes we get to see ministers there too...

And overall , both places are "FLOWER GLASS" places. so don't expect any FUCK in the room, or BBBJ on the spot thingy.
Deluxe ya is on the steep side but the rm damn class man ... went in a grp with my senior guys during my NS days (late 90s) ... celebrate my ORD. Wah rm was big and damn class ... got attached toilet somemore. 1 of my frens disapearred with his gal inside for damn long but most of us too drunk to notice. But overall gals not that hiong ... maybe bcos most of us new to KTV back then so the lao jiaos never ask for any happening ones.

Was wondering what the setup at Ginza is like ??? is it like dynasty (rm & hall) ?? butterfly or booking system ?? gals can ta bao or happening ??