View Single Post
Old 26-12-2011, 02:12 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1966 / Power: 18
NewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant futureNewM00n has a brilliant future
Re: CAROL(JB 坡底)- Tall, Elegant, Classy, Busty, Nice Figure, Service Orientated

Had Carol over the long weekend ,went up to the room and ding dong a gal open the door and it was Carol . First impression saw her is wow not bad looking. Went in TCSS a while and went for a bath.Bath was SOP but was treated like a king as she cleans every part of my body

Action in bed we were frenching like long lost lovers.This gal really good and likes to french. After frenching she proceed south to bbbj me.I had a hard time to cum and I can see she very hardworking keep blowing. First time cim very shiok

After 1st shot she wan more but i unable to make it liao.she kept making u high and touching my cock.2nd round she sucking it like no tml but i stil unable to cum hence i ask her to stop and take a rest

Looks 7.5/10 not bad looking
Body & boobs 7/10 I find her boobs very delicious
BBBJ 9/10 (Amazing she can bbbj for so long and i like the part she cim woo...)
Attitute 9/10 (very nice and frendly gal love to chat a lot)
Overall 9/10
Dmg : As stated plus some tips for her good attitude and hardworking