Thread: Tg Balai
View Single Post
Old 13-11-2011, 12:02 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1038 / Power: 19
Xdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud ofXdecepticon has much to be proud of
Re: Tg Balai

Quote:
Originally Posted by brightbluesky View Post

there's a sad short stretch of pasar malam there...
if u dare, u can go out after 10pm.
i don't...
maybe just a short trip to get away from work, that's fine.
pay peanuts... get monkeys...
Hmm....looks like more PM coming soon for driver ctc....

Anyway, put it this way..teres no 100% safe in any cheonging ground esp if WLs tere are dead cheap. Wat more with cheap accomodation and food. So many years cheong TBK. I bet uncle like me wld be their favourite target. But so far ok leh. Nite time walking alone fm hotel to massage place to seafood restaurant to pasar malam n back to hotels r the norm for me. I luv to walk not cos I am a cheap charlie. Afterall i got so much free time tere...and occasionally do meet some nice meimei/minah (if i m in luck) along the way. Ojek tere (at nite) dont really bother me/us. They dont pester me to engage their services.

U still want to go for cheap food/hotels at TBK? Take my advise. Go cheong Geylang. WLs (PRC n TGs ) better in quality. No warts or wats have u in the room. Food in Geylang clean n quality def better than TBK. Do u know the moment u step out of the ferry, unpleasant event can happen to u? Go read past post. Y waste $56 on ferry when u can cheong safely (no conman) in Sillypore?

My 2 rupiahs...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Don28 View Post
Where u take yr dinner (nice and cheap) ?
where is the place. Thk
U r a lau cheow tere. He should be asking u...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makashi View Post
if you're gona keep asking others to up your points for every info you give..might as well you don't post....this is not a trade forum..we don't trade info for points...
I did up his point cos he bother to post FRs. I did tat practically to all bros who posted FRs, be it positive or negative. Whether they appreciate it or not, its ok with me. But dont keep asking for points. However, I do notice though, his points had dropped....for obvious reasons.