Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 56 / Power: 0
marriedguy78 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: Wife Fantasy - that became a reality

continuation...

With S agreeing to be our cameraman, I started to put my plans in action. Since it is meant to celebrate L's birthday, we book a nice hotel suite in town. To get L into the kinky mode for the evening, I surprised her by giving her a pair of black stockings, crotchless g-string and a cupless bra as her birthday gift. I told L that I would like to see her greet S at the door in only that attire and she readily agreed.

A few hours before her “birthday celebration”, I asked her how she felt and if she was ready to go through with it. She told me frankly that she was looking forward to the experience of fucking someone new. But more important, she wanted to play the role of the obedient “sex slave” to fulfil her “master’s” bidding – which includes sleeping with her “master’s” good friend. Upon hearing this, I knew that L was in the mood for a banging good time and we would be looking forward to a very eventful night.

When S finally came, L greeted him at the door. S tried to act decent but I could tell that he was stealing glances and checking L out in the outfit that left nothing to the imagination. By the time we turn down the lights and lit the candles, S got the camera ready and the filming began. I signalled to my wife and said, “Why don’t you make S feel more comfortable?” L knew what I meant, gave me a slutty look and immediately turned her attention to S.

Before S could react, my wife’s hands reach for his crotch while her lips met with his. Although S was wearing a loose pair of jeans, I could see a bulge form as L was rubbing his hard dick. S was taken aback for a moment and looked at me. I gave him an approving nod and he responded to her kiss by pulling her closer and both of them were tonguing each other. Everyone was so absorbed in the moment and the only sounds that filled the room were of S and L kissing and the soft moans that L would occasionally make.

At my corner of the room, I saw S reach for L’s pussy. Her crotchless g-string gave S all the access he needed and L lifted her leg ever so slightly. At that instant, she gave an audible moan. S had reached in and was fingering her, something that L likes a lot. I could see that L was enjoying what S was doing to her when she suddenly gained composure, pushed S onto the bed and said in a slutty whisper, “Baby, my master has instructed me to suck and fuck you. Take your cock out. I want to taste it.”

S obediently undid his jeans and L gave his manhood several rubs before taking it into her mouth. And as L was sucking and licking S’s dick, she would occasionally look my way to give me a wanton look. L enjoys the act of sucking dicks as she likes the feeling of being able to give immense pleasure to the guy whose dick is in her mouth. Having L’s lips around my cock before, I could imagine the heavenly experience S was enjoying. From where I was sitting, I could see a glimmer of wetness rolling down L’s leg. L was very excited at this new kinky experience and I could tell that she was ready to be taken.

At that point, L kissed S and whispered, “S, fuck me now. I want to feel another man’s cock inside me.” After saying that, she turned and lay on the bed with her legs wide open. It must have been such an inviting sight for S who quickly put on a condom and climbed on her.

I could see S teasing L with his dick as he rubbed his hard member around her pussy lips. The instant S entered, L hugged my best friend tightly and gave out a lustful moan as he thrust his entire shaft inside her.

Once inside, S started moving his hips faster and my wife started breathing heavily. While the air-con was in full blast, the room was heating up with 2 bodies in motion. Apart from the body heat, the room was filled with the “piak, piak” sound of S and L fucking. As S’s banging gradually picked up speed, I could see L’s breathing becoming shallower and her moans getting louder. As S continued pounding her, L moaned, “Baby, don’t stop, I’m coming…” Then it happened. L reached for S’s butt and pulled him deep as she arched her back to accommodate the full length of his cock. L was moaning in ecstasy and hugging my friend tightly as she came. As the climax passed, twosome laid lock in their tight embrace, panting and recovering from the experience.

It was a very surreal experience as I would normally be seeing this from the first person perspective. So to see L being pinned under my good friend with her legs opened wide and giving herself to another man in front of me was indeed an unfamiliar experience. After sitting out for the first half, it was time for me to have my fun…

… to be continued…