View Single Post
Old 11-10-2011, 10:08 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 379 / Power: 15
Goatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find betterGoatslooter is a living Saint! - you won't find better
Re: Good and Hard Massage (Johor)

Quote:
Originally Posted by lugi View Post
I am sure you are not.

She told me she was not feeling too well today and she was also very upset that one bro aeroplane her today. So she did indeed switch off her handphone. Furthermore, she says she does not know where to top up her SIM card. This is how new and raw she is to this place.

I have told her the importance of replying SMS whenever she can. She understood and would like to apologize if she has yet replied to you. She promised to give her best to bros who used her services
no prob ! from i have been sms w her so far i can sense she is a decent girl without much thoughts ! she must have encountered probs thats why never reply my sms? or she doesn't know the cost to reply sms to SG is much expensive to local? she is totally new bird here in JB, should ask her frens for help? Once i have cfm my next trip i shall sms her again, hope this time don't failed me !