Old 24-08-2011, 08:05 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 22 / Power: 0
ishouldnot deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: All Petain FR experience

Just came back from petain, went there around 7 , after work, most of the WL alr taken, first go find ann and queenie but close door, then to patsy all close, then go to house 22 then to hse10, got 1 WL caught my attention , sitting outside her room, think is kiko, h10room12, sibei hot! Drain very deep but an uncle took her before me , then left last room , h10r1 she say she is xiao yun but according to sbf list she is mun mun , not sure leh ,nvm la just go
She signal to me 30 I say ok , see e boobs also quite handful for me, I on.

In the room she chat with me on gf or
Wife kids etc, then say holiday coming , got go where holiday? Lucky she did not ask me vote for who in e coming presidential election, haha

Then action starts she wash my didi and action begins, she ask me lie down
Lick my balls for quite long then slowly to the base of my shaft, I though hosei Liao, cat30 got bbbj then she put on cap
And start to blow, not bad though, suction is thr with tongue flicking on my mushroom head, around 5 mins of blowing she removed the cover and put on my previously bought "extra safe" cd then she cowgirl me

I grabbed her boobs , a bit hard seems enhanced but still nice
Pussy damn tight, duno got control her cb muscle anot, less than 10 stroke or 20 stroke I shoot Liao, my semen all into e condom,

Not bad experience overall , my dick still linger after the tightness of her pussy after this, rtf maybe but will try other WL in petain as priority.