View Single Post
Old 23-08-2011, 02:31 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 1286 / Power: 14
gottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud ofgottosam has much to be proud of
Re: A good massage place revisited. Near town.

Was intro to this place by another bro and went there one day to try (entered via back-door but there was no one in their rest area). Went to the counter, paid for 1hr and was assigned WW (wanted to look for SS but she was not available). WW's massage was quite good...enough strength and applied at the right spots where my body was aching. As for extras, she offered HJ ($50) and BM+HJ ($80). Since her looks was so-so but what attracted me was her nice-size boobs (B+ I think), I decide to try the latter. Her assets were soft and handful and I helped myself to them and roamed southwards to the forest below as well. She moaned quite a bit and I released a while later. She cleaned up with towels and massaged my head before I took a quick shower in the attached cub in the room. Overall experience was pleasant and I would rtm for SS soon! TS did not provide me with ctc but I confirmed with him that this was indeed the place.