View Single Post
Old 17-08-2011, 06:44 PM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 50 / Power: 18
riverdragon64 deserves a Tiger! - He's a Good Guy
Re: ☀ ALICIA ☀ aLLuring, sexY, glamoR sLuttY stylisH babE..tall,irresistable "C"harms

Alicia

FLs have told me they can enjoy sex with their Johns if a combination of factors falls into place. And I love commercial sex as opposed to the normal long winded pursuit of a tail.... no innuendos needed, no trying out of lame lines. The guard is down on both sides and straight to the enjoyment of the act. If the combination is right and the sex chemistry boils over, this is a busy man's heaven for gratification.

I love wet pussy. It communicates to me her desire for me too. There were other actions of course, the passionate kisses (the ones she puts that lip back to you even when u break off), the constant desire to press herself against you……..
……..but generally, its the very visible wet overflow of fluids onto her external genitalia... all honey to be lapped up....

Tall and musky, Alisha/Arisha exudes a sexy exotica that is distinctively Thai… her height just nice for us to stand just there in the middle of the bedroom smooching away at the beginning, just after I stripped, her heavy breast firmly thrust against my own chest… and hand snaking down to feel the hard rod which was making his presence felt between out bodies….

But my memory shifts to that vision of silvery sheen of moisture caught in her pubic hair around her labia and that same shine all down her crease as I began my oral pleasuring on her…..musky and sweet is the taste of her sex….

And then there is the sucking of my cock in the bathroom…. It was short but her technique is one of to finish you off… she knows how to do it….

But yet the highlights of pounding that drip wet pussy floods the visions in my head, it was twister, sinewy legs over shoulder which she put there, not me… she drags my face in to kiss from that kama sutra vision and my free hands grabbing the sides of her butt and using that drip pussy as my masturbatory device… this beats my Maria Ozawa synthetic pussy (well almost… haha)… but the whole sex thing was the bomb…. Fortunately Maria Ozawa has trained me well to last as long as I did….

I could not get enough of that snuggles and the promises of wet pussy as that caresses became another torrent of passionate lewdness…. Yes fluids galore again…. And the second fuck was more delirious and wanton… she using her hand as a vibrator… blurring as she rubs frantically over her clitoris… as I pound fuck her and watching the action….

The climaxes we had were sweaty and deeply satisfying….

I am not sure all of you will have the same experience and if you do it is a wonderful one to behold…
I am going back to try more antics….