View Single Post
Old 26-07-2011, 12:28 PM
SamSter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 203 / Power: 0
Coitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoitus is a Helpful and Caring SamsterCoitus is a Helpful and Caring Samster
Re: ❤ MACY ❤ Tall, Horny Seductive Sex Performer @ Sex Concert with Full Stereo & Bla

As what the other bro said, she is indeed a fun loving girl who loves to dance.

But we didnt even get to the dance when i first went in, was all over her in her figure hugging dress and was making her all wet and horny.

From licking her ear lobe to her boobs and then her pussy - didnt even get a BJ from her and immediately cap on and thrust - w/o hitting the showers.

After like 10 minutes of pumping in missionary, i turned around requesting for her to be on top but she signalled for me to shower? i was like WTF?

She wanted to prolong the session since its 2 hrs as she wanted to blow me, so reluctantly i went for a shower.

She then give me a sensual catbath before she went on to ride me, it was really awesome, couldnt hold it in and exploded in cowgirl while sucking on her tits.

Then after shower, she turned on the music and we began to grind, it felt as if i was in a club and feeling up some hot chick

I then went on to give her the lick of her life down south and she kept begging me to fuck her - after like what seems like eternity and endless love juice oozing out of her pussy - told her to blow me again b4 she went on top of me and grinded the shit out of me. i felt that she was taking her revenge on me making her so wet and not immediately fucking her.

I have never came while a girl grinded me on top but she was something else - she was using me to get herself off!!!

We both came together after some intense grinding and were exhausted after the session.

Looks: 6.5
Body: 7
Boobs: 6 (enhanced)
BBBJ: 6.5
FJ: 7
GFE: 7.5

Will try her CIM next time

Thanks frank, awesome as usual