View Single Post
Old 31-05-2011, 08:57 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 2 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 709 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 2768 / Power: 19
KangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond reputeKangTuo has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Understanding Vietnamese Life Partner

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dragon1 View Post
Is your friend single or divorce? I am married with an Deed of Seperation. Can I bring my GF directly from Vietnam, myself?
go ahead as long as your girlfriend has no bad record. Just be truthful when declaring.

i was in the same status as you when I brought my girlfriend here. Furthermore she was banned 3 years before. After my form 14 and appealing kana rejected again and again, I give up and fly overe to vn to bring her in when her ban period was over. We declare truthfully in the DE card and she was allowed entry. Now she just come here alone and do the same truthful declaration. Sometimes don't even need to go in office.

After few visits, I was told be by the custom officer that her record is clean now.

One thing to note is that DO NOT let your girlfriend stay more than 2 weeks in a visit.