View Single Post
Old 04-11-2010, 04:51 AM
Samster

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
My Reputation: Points: 547 / Power: 15
_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light_KYnKY_ is a glorious beacon of light
Re: Very Fair n pretty 19 yr old viet babe Fiona..

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2Guards View Post
When I first bonked her last week, I already knew I would RTF on her. This week, I came back to finish the job. I might even book her a third time.

Fiona is a very quiet girl, like a mouse in bed. It is obvious to anyone that she is not a professional working girl. There is that amateurism that I find so charming.

Face : Sweet-looking, features are quite nice, but not really the very pretty kind. She can pass for a Chinese girl anytime - not surprising since Vietnam was a Chinese province for over a 1000 years (Grade : 7/10)

Language : Does not know a word of English. But to be fair, why should she know any English ? Anyway, my Vietnamese vocabulary is about 5 words and together with gestures we got along just fine.

Body : Very nice body. Shapely and well-proportionate. She has a smooth, blemish-free skin with a very fair complexion. (Grade : 9/10)

Breasts : Somewhere between A and B cup, but enough for one handful. Small light-brown nipples. Still not used to them being sucked and fondled. But I like them a lot, very natural and beautiful to look at. (Grade : 8/10)

Pussy : This is as fresh a pussy as you can get without paying for a virgin. I estimate that the entire slit (from top to bottom) is about 1.5 inches ! Small, pinkish and fresh-looking. No smell and no funny taste. Pussy hair untrimmed. Of course, so very tight ! (Grade : 10/10)

Frenching : Nope, and I never expected it but light kisses on the lips are ok with her. (Grade : 4/10)

Showering : We always showered together. You should take the opportunity to make sure she is thoroughly washed down there. No action, but for me it is just good hygiene.

BBBJ : She is Vietnamese, so no bbbj. Best you can expect is some licking of your “lolipop”. (Grade : 4/10)

Fingering : She won’t allow and I can understand why. Her pussy is so small you can easily hurt her. Just play with the outside of her pussy but don’t put your finger in, ok ?

Cunnilingus : No problem with her in this respect. Seldom have I tasted such a sweet fresh pussy. (Grade : 10/10)

FJ : First of all, don’t expect her to put on the condom for you. I don’t think she even knows how to roll it down for a guy. KY is definitely a must otherwise it is too tight. She has no idea how to do cowgirl. So I always start with the basic missionary. The tightness of her pussy is immediately felt. The grip is so strong it feels like she has clenched her fist around your cock. At that moment, you will forgive her for no frenching and no bbbj. This is bonking at it’s best. Not a sound, she will lie quietly as you enjoy every stroke. I got her to do doggie but that lasted about 1 minute because it was painful for her. I tried to make it last as long as possible but with such a tight sensation, I lost the fight very quickly. (Grade : 10/10)

GFE : She is Vietnamese. Enough said.

RTF : Yeah, sure must go back for a third round.
Tks or the FRs bros..

Sorry mail fills up too fast..

Bros Pls PM me with your ctc number..I honestly do not have ample time to pm bros here one by one..

Cheers..